INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF BOILERMAKERS UNION LOCAL #7
5745 Big Tree Road (Rte 20A) | Orchard Park, NY 14127
Telephone: (716) 667-0861 | Fax: (716) 667-0864
International Union Website
|Business Manager: Dan DeCarlo||Year Chartered: 1881|
||Local Membership: Approx. 250|
|Jurisdiction: Western New York Local #7|
Boilermakers fabricate, erect and maintain tubular and steel plate units for chemical and acid plant processing and storage equipment. They also fabricate and erect storage vessels, catcrackers, cokedrums and atmospheric and vacuum towers for oil refineries. In addition, they fabricate, erect and maintain boilers and storage vessels for nuclear and fossil fuel generating plants.
Highly-trained riggers, welders experienced in Tig, Mig, SMAW, & A.S.M.E. certified with orbital welding experience providing qualified boiler mechanics for boiler installation, repair and maintenance. Boilermakers are drug tested and O.S.H.A. Safety trained to insure a safe work environment.
Major Projects Associated With:
- NRG fossil fuel power plants
- Rochester Gas and Electric facilities
- American REF-FUEL Project in Niagara Falls
- Du Pont De Nemours E I & Co.
- Occidental Chemical Corp.
- New York State Power Authority
- AES Somerset/Nox Emissions Reduction Project
- Eastman Kodak Plant
Community and Charitable Involvement
- Hearts for the Homeless
- The United Way of Western New York
- Camp Good Days and Special Times
- The Buffalo City Mission
- Friends of Night People
- The Helping Hands Foundation
- The Catholic Diocese of Buffalo.
“For more than 120 years, Boilermakers Local 7 has provided the specialized skills that has assisted its clients throughout Western, Central and the Southern Tier of New York State in meeting their power and maintenance needs.”
– F. Patrick Lyons, Business Manager
“Better Living Through a Union Environment”
Click here for more information.